7 Organizing Secrets of Successful People
Monday, September 24, 2007 - By: Barbara Myers
What is your definition of success? At the very least, you probably desire a certain amount of free time and money. Getting organized will help you be successful, however you define it.
· Control your time instead of letting it control you. Have a plan every day. Make a to-do list. You’ll accomplish more.
· Delegate repetitive tasks to employees and family members.
· Outsource. Pay or barter to have others do what you don’t do well (or don’t want to do).
· Set goals and priorities. Write them down. Post them. Focus on them daily. Continually ask yourself, "Is this the best use of my time right now?"
· Batch activities. Spending a specific amount of time on like activities is more of a time saver than flitting back and forth between unrelated tasks.
· Have a place for everything. Keep like things together.
- De-clutter. Move excess stuff out of your life. Live with a budget. Spend both time and money wisely so you’ll have plenty of each.
Thank you for visiting postalrealtor.com your one stop for direct mail marketing. Please visit out real estate post cards gallery!